The Man Behind Reg Mombassa
It was painted on a construction hoarding for a building site in the Opera House's southern forecourt. … “I would get a lot of reading materials; magazines, maybe a magazine about muscle men, a magazine about dogs and another one about earth moving … Read more on The Epoch Times
Bridge over the River Exploits
In case we were itching to use our 1950s muscle cars on the new pavement, there was this advisory: “With the opening of the Bond Bridge a reminder of the new speed limits is in order. The maximum speed on a paved highway has been increased to 50 … Read more on The Telegram (subscription)
Michigan Man Thinks He Has A Stroke After Eating Brownies Laced With Pot
According to the website for the activist group NORML, Michigan allows pot use for the following conditions: Alzheimer's disease, Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis, Cachexia, Cancer, Chronic Pain, Crohn's, Glaucoma, HIV or AIDS, Hepatitis C, Nail patella … Read more on The Inquisitr
Zanu-PF flexes electoral muscle
We have programmes that are already on-going and we intend to step up what we have already been doing for years with regards to building more schools, establishing irrigation schemes, developing our roads among other pressing issues facing the … Read more on The Zimbabwe Daily
14 Things You Don't Know About Kevin Love
Back then, Love didn't know about the muscle-building properties of chocolate milk—he just loved the way it tasted. “Probably in college, I learned that chocolate milk was actually beneficial for athletes," he says. "It's got a lot of high-quality … Read more on STACK News
India stare defeat at Sydney
The Australian innings started to gain momentum after that. While Finch worked out the singles and doubles with occasional boundary, Smith pulled anything that was slightly short in length. The chip over mid-wicket off Ravindra Jadeja was sheer class. Read more on Deccan Herald
Beyond big muscles: To dope or not to dope?
Enormous muscles – that's what we associate with bodybuilding. Wondering where our natural limits are in building up muscles, Life Links spoke to Eric Helms, who works with drug free – or natural – bodybuilders and strength athletes. He has a masters … Read more on Deutsche Welle
Building a massive physique is not something that is done overnight. It takes time and dedication in addition to a well thought out plan. Many beginner body builders enter the gym expecting to walk out of there looking like a pro. That just doesn’t happen unless you are willing to put your time in to get the results you want. To engage in body building for muscle mass you have to start with a basic plan. This article outlines the basic information you need to consider.
A solid plan designed to help you achieve your body building goals is the foundation for your workouts. Each and every workout has to be customized to your particular needs and what you want to accomplish in the gym that particular day. Depending on your individual needs you can use the information below to develop a workout plan that is right for you.
Here are four basic tenets you need to consider in developing a workout plan:
1. How many days per week will you workout? It’s good to decide this before hand. When you have a set frequency each week you are more likely to stick with it. If you try to workout when it’s convenient or when time allows you likely will never go. Schedule the time each week whether it’s three, four or five days a week. Alway know when you are supposed to workout.
2. What is your ultimate goal for your workout? You know what you want to accomplish in the gym. If you are body building for muscle mass then your goals will be different than someone that is powerlifting. You should always preestablish your goals for each workout. This will keep you focused and determined so your time in the gym will be most productive.
3. What exercises will you perform during each workout? Once you’ve established your goals and your workout frequency you need to determine exactly which exercises you will perform. This should be done before you get to the gym. You will save so much time than if you try to “wing” once you get there. Know what exercises you are going to do. Do them then get out of there.
4. How many sets and reps will you perform for each exercise? It’s always a good idea to know exactly how many sets you plan on performing of each exercise. Determine this before you start your workout. This will simply help you be more productive at the gym.
Before starting your body building for muscle mass workouts you should always determine how many days per week you will work out; what your ultimate goal is; what exercises you will perform; and how many sets you will perform. Keep a workout journal and write out your specific plan for each workout as outlined above. This way you can record the sets, reps and weights that you lifted and chart your progress as the weeks and months progress.
Do you want to be successful in the gym? Body building for muscle mass requires knowledge. Get some here: Bodybuilding Muscle Mass
Get more tips to gain weight here: http://www.WeightGainMethod.com/view/yt4x In this video, Fitness Model Troy Adashun discusses 3 powerful muscle growth supplements. These are 3 of the best…
If you want to build a muscular physique you know how important it is to lift weights and do cardio, right? But if you are to maximize your results in the gym then you have to create a muscle building diet plan as well. It is a must do and an essential part of the equation to a muscular physique. You have to supply your body with nutrients from foods that will build muscle.
So what is involved in building a diet that will compliment your workout strategy? There are four main areas to focus on.
1. Total Calories. You should be aware of the total calories you are consuming everyday and where those calories are coming from. Don’t assume you know. Start keeping a journal of everything that you eat with a breakdown of the macronutrient content. This is the best way to determine exactly what your total calorie content is. You have to take in enough calories throughout your day to supply your body with a continuous amount of nutrients.
2. Adequate Protein. Lean protein is the way to go. Lean sources of protein can be found in chicken and eggs. This is a must if you want to build quality, lean muscle. An adequate source of protein will help your body repair itself after a hard workout.
3. Carbohydrates. Carbs are the best source of fuel or energy for your body. If you cut your carbs significantly and for a prolonger period of time you will find yourself lacking energy and your workouts will suffer as a result. You need to supply your body with carbohydrates, specifically complex carbs to keep your body’s energy stores up. Good sources of complex carbs are oatmeal and wheat based products.
4. Drink plenty of water. This may sound too basic but it is an aspect of any muscle building diet plan that is grossly overlooked. You should be consuming 1 ounce of water for every pound of bodyweight you have. So if you weigh 200lbs. you should be drinking 200 ounces of water everyday. Just about everything in your body needs water to function – so make sure you are drinking your fair share.
It is as important to spend as much time planning your diet as it is planning your workouts. A solid diet plan that will compliment your workouts will include knowing your total caloric intake per day, consuming an adequate amount of lean protein and complex carbohydrates in addition to drinking plenty of water.
Establishing a good muscle building diet plan can be overwhelming if you don’t know what to do. If you need some help planning your diets, your workouts or both click here for some expert advice: Muscle Building Diet.
Subscribe on MY FITNESS GIRLS for more fitness videos: http://goo.gl/HuIKDN For More Of DANIELE OAZEN Please Visit Her: Instagram: http://instagram.com/danioazenoficial Watch other fitness… Video Rating: 4 / 5
Eight diet and exercise mistakes that age you
“Good nutrition is a fundamental building block of healthy skin,” explains Leslie Baumann, MD, a dermatologist based in Miami Beach. The natural ingredients in whole foods such as romaine lettuce and strawberries help … Other clues that you're … Read more on Sun Sentinel
Swallow Solutions Gulps .1M To Push Oral Muscle Rehab Device Sales
Building off of her research, Swallow designed a device to guide the oral muscle therapy and better track its progress. A custom-molded mouthpiece is placed on the roof of the mouth. The tongue then presses against the mouthpiece, which has multiple … Read more on Xconomy
Custom Car Show kicks off season this weekend
The show gets started Friday from 4 to 10 p.m. and continues Saturday from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. and Sunday from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. at the Trades and Industries Building at Montana ExpoPark. Admission is $ 5, and kids 12 and under are free. Expect to see … Read more on Great Falls Tribune
Many people avoid muscle building exercises because not only are they difficult, but they take a heavy toll on the body. However, that is exactly why they work so well though. If you aren’t making gains in the gym then make sure you are doing these 4 exercises. All these exercises have something in common that make them so effective which is moving your body through space. Isolation exercises and compound movements like bench presses or curls just don’t put nearly the same kind of stress on your body as multi joint compound movements.
If you go to regular fitness center with a decent selection of free weights then there is a good chance that you don’t see deadlifts happening everyday or ever. In fact you might be under the misconception that only powerlifters do deadlifts. When done properly deadlifts are one of the best muscle building exercises to gain muscle fast. The bodybuilders with the biggest back development in the sport have usually always had a foundation of heavy deadlifting. This exercise will work your entire body. By simply lifting an extremely heavy weight off of the floor your muscles will be challenged like never before to recruit as many muscle fibers as possible to help you assist in the lift. If you have never done them you can expect your neck, traps, upper back, lower back, shoulders, and hamstrings to be quite sore the next day. This exercise is also a great testosterone increasing exercise. Learn to do them with good form and do them heavy.
This is another exercise that most men avoid like the plague. Most people will flock to the leg press machine or the leg extension in hopes of great leg development. This is another exercise that most people don’t like to do because it is extremely taxing on the body. Muscle building exercises like squats cannot be avoided if you are looking to build thick muscles and strength over your entire body. This isn’t just a leg exercise, this is a whole body exercise that will increase mass everywhere. If you want to gain muscle fast then make sure you are doing your squats every week. If you neglect this exercise you will be lucky to reach an average level of overall muscular development.
To create a massive upper body you need to work your chest, shoulders, and triceps. Weighted dips are another way to gain muscle fast. You can do several muscle building exercises to add lean mass to your upper body but you can get more bang for your buck by doing weighted dips. This single exercise is all a beginner really needs to build slabs of muscle and advanced trainees should use it to consistently push their body to the next level.
Chins / Pull-ups
Pull-ups are truly the king of exercises for upper back development. Anyone that you see with a very developed V shape has done chins. Forget those pulldowns on a machine. If you want to gain muscle fast you should be stepping up to a chin up bar and doing set after set of pull-ups and reverse grip pull-ups. When they get too easy you can add weight around your waist. This is one of the best muscle building exercises to add mass across the upper back and biceps. Your arms will actually grow as you do these week after week.
If you are serious about adding muscle then make sure you are adding these muscle building exercises every week. Leave the machines to the fitness people looking to tone up. Machines have their place and have advantages to certain people with specific goals but if your goal is to gain muscle fast then you must add these and continually seek to improve and lift heavier and heavier weights. Keep a journal and set goals. By pushing extra weight each month your body will be forced to adapt by getting stronger and gaining muscle.
Rick Porter is a fitness solutions expert with 25 years of training experience. Click here for the latest fitness tips, fat loss reviews, supplement reviews. Also be sure to check out our buy 1 get 2 free store specials full of natural supplements for fat loss, fitness, muscle building, and general health.